New blog..
Wednesday, June 6, 2007


hey guys.. err well! here I am again starting to put up a new blog. i was tired of my old url na kasi that's why I decided to make a new one.. I miss blogging soooooo much! although I'm posting entries on my friendster blog, still, I'm not satisfied! I like to blog here in blogger because it's much better and my lay-out here is personalized unlike on friendster. Hindi ko pa kasi alam ang pasikot-sikot ng blog layout sa friendster. As you can see, this blog doesnt have a lay-out because I'm still working on it but dont fret. After how many days, I'll be done doing it.


0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts

  Blog Statistics
♥  hits
♥  online users.

LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

       Powered by Blogger

Page best viewed in internet explorer.