CITE day
Sunday, September 16, 2007


sorry for the late post.. *sigh*

Last September 11, 2007 was our CITE day. Yipee!. Supposedly, we don't have classes on that day because our college will held a program for us, CITE students but before that day our Professor in physics told us that were going to have classes! geez! KJ talaga! and I hate it! wanna know why? because our physics class starts on 7:30 AM and that means I need to wake up early. katamad. Tapos ang pangit pa nung college shirt namen. (anong konek?) :(

Yun, I have no choice. On that day, nung nasa room na kami, our professor announced that were not going to have classes and he's only checking our attendance! WTF! sayang ung effort ng pagpunta namin ng maaga sa school. seesh!

So, after that my girlfriends and I went to Trinoma*. We did nothing but to explore the mall, burn our cash and take pictures. We were like crazy prancing around the mall. haha. Napagod ako kakalakad. We stayed there for almost 4 hours, walking and window shopping. Sino ba naman ang hindi mapapagod diba? after that, we decided to go to SM North Edsa but unfortunately, it's raining so we decided to go back in cubao and go to gateway instead because it's the nearest mall from our school (talk about mall hopping.. haha) I spent the whole day going to malls. What the heck!

It's almost 5:00 pm when we went back to school. but I just stayed there for 30 mins. pinanood ko lang yung band after that I went to Robinsons Metro East because I'm going to meet up with Bernard. nagpa-burn kase siya ng cd saken. (kailangan talaga sa mall pa ibibigay ung cd?) haay, ka-chorvahan talaga. haha. Again, nilibot lang din naming dalawa ung mall tapos kumain kami.

After that long, tiring day, I went home. When I took a glimpse of me at the mirror, I look super WASTED na. Mukha akong manananggal. as in. haha.

All I can say is, I'm such a waste! because of the nonesense things that I've done that day.. haha.. but who cares?! XD


1 Comments

1 Comments:
At September 16, 2007 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Claui said...

eeks.. omg.. what a day..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts
  • Missing Highschool
  • Confessions of an ugly duckling
  • whew ♥
  • New blog..

  •   Blog Statistics
    ♥  hits
    ♥  online users.

    LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
    POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
    IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
    TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
    BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

           Powered by Blogger

    Page best viewed in internet explorer.