Random things that people don't know about me
Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Oookay.. So I'm going to spill some secrets about me (am I serious?!). haha.

1. When I was a kid, Instead of playing Barbie dolls, lutu-lutuan or other stuffs that little girls play, I played jolens, teks and pogs. Can you believe it? I’m boyish when I was a kid. I admit that sometimes I do play those things that little girls play but I play those boyish games more often.
2. I am a mentally retarded person (what?!) *just kidding!*. haha. I’m sure that you’re gonna agree with me once you got to know me or if you hang-out with me often. *ask my friends*. Ü
3. I am a non-stop talking machine. I talk almost about everything even if it doesn’t have any sense.
4. I really hate frogs and toads. Eeewww! Because the frog’s skin is so slimy and it looks wet while the toad’s skin have bumps and warts. Eeewww! I just really don’t like those creatures. I would die if someone would dare me to touch them!
5. I’m a sucker for love
6. I’m good at hiding my feelings
7. I’m a myrmidon of God. Although it's not obvious. Ü
8. I hate Math.
9. I talk to cats and dogs. haha.
10. I eat street foods like calamares, kwek-kwek and isaw.

There you go, a little dose of nonsense things about me. heehee. Wait I'm not done yet..

Yesterday when I was about to eat breakfast, I have noticed that the ketchup and the rice on my plate was heart shaped. take a look.





Amazing! isn't it? haha. I didn't do that on purpose. SWEAR! I was surprised when I looked at it. Hmmm.. what does it mean? Ü


2 Comments

2 Comments:
At September 18, 2007 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Claui said...

ooohhh.. look at the ketchup and rice.. heehee.. its heart shaped.. hmm.. haha..

 
At September 18, 2007 at 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nakanaks ang bruha.. napakagling pala mag-english! bwahaha.. loka ka talaga! hulaan mo kung cno ako.. haha! dami talaga kaartehan claui! pero ganda ng blog mo... pwamis!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts
  • CITE day
  • Missing Highschool
  • Confessions of an ugly duckling
  • whew ♥
  • New blog..

  •   Blog Statistics
    ♥  hits
    ♥  online users.

    LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
    POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
    IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
    TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
    BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

           Powered by Blogger

    Page best viewed in internet explorer.