The Covergirl
Monday, September 24, 2007


Everyone has to admit that somewhere in the deepest part of their heart, they want to be known for something grand. As for me, I want to be a cover girl of a magazine. I think every girl who has bought a magazine has dreamed of what it would be like to have her face on the cover, selling thousands of copies through the power of her smile. But –sigh!- one look at the mirror and I'm convinced that I'll never make it on that cover or even just inside the magazine!

Hello! I'm not pretty as those girls who make it in the cover of a magazine and besides I have big scars on my knees because I'm clumsy and one of the requirements of being a model is to have a clear skin. But that detrimental fact won’t stop me from dreaming, As a matter of fact I made something which can satisfy (somehow) my urge to be a cover girl of a magazine. Here it is..





Haha! See! I may not necessarily be a cover girl material but I can pretend that I’m a cover girl. Heehee! And why bother to bewail if there are ways to be perfect as those PRETTY girls who make it in the cover a magazine! So I’ll just keep on dreaming until the day my dream comes true Ü


2 Comments

2 Comments:
At October 6, 2007 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think otherwise. i think you'll make a perfect covergirl. :)

 
At October 7, 2007 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Claui said...

kim: reaLLy? haha.. tHanks.. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts
  • Random things that people don't know about me
  • CITE day
  • Missing Highschool
  • Confessions of an ugly duckling
  • whew ♥
  • New blog..

  •   Blog Statistics
    ♥  hits
    ♥  online users.

    LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
    POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
    IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
    TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
    BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

           Powered by Blogger

    Page best viewed in internet explorer.