Dreams come true
Sunday, February 3, 2008


Have you ever dreamed of something that you thought would never ever happen? but eventually it happened?

Photobucket


I thought being a model was just one of my hard-to-reach dreams. Who would have thought that a regular teenage girl would get the chance to be a model? It was undoubtedly one of the best things that ever happened to me. In my case, it was truly unexpected.

I was browsing my friendster when I saw my former classmate in high school in the recent updates. I saw her pic, and it was really intriguing because her pic wasn’t the usual type of pictures that people put in their friendster account. Her pic was a studio pic and she really looked pretty then I read the captions, “One of my dreams came true, Im a model now”. I browsed her friend list and I saw “Fashionsense Models”. I clicked it and the shot-out says “Do you have what it takes to be a model? Send your name, address, height, vital stats to this number ----”. Then something came into my mind, I want to try modeling too. I texted the number and send my info’s.

Unexpectedly, I received a text message last January 7. Its says, “Tomorrow, We have a screening for new batch of models at Brgy. Dela Paz, Marikina City. Please bring shorts and 5 inches stiletto”. OMG, I cant believe it. I quickly went home. My confidence was high enough even though I knew I’d be up against some other pretty girls who would also try their luck.

On the day of the screening, I woke up so early choose some good clothes and dab some make-up on my face. I had to be on the venue for the screening at 9 o clock am. When I finally got there, I saw the other models. Some of them are so pretty, have radiant white skin and a very clear skin. I felt like I want to back-out but I just boosted up my self confidence. Later on the director called my name and then he asked me to walk in the runway. OMG, I really felt nervous that time. I committed some mistakes while walking like swaying my arms and smiling. A ramp model should have a serious face while walking. But they said that was ok because it was my first time.

At around Five o clock in the afternoon they announced the names of the girls who passed the screening. I cant believe it when they said “Sarah Manlambus”. I was like “OMG, I cant believe it” I thought I heard it wrong. It was like winning in a beauty contest. haha

This experience has made me believe that anything is possible. I never really believed that those things really happen and we just tend to think we don’t stand a chance of making them come true. And look what I was able to get!

So, to every girls out there, try your best to reach your dreams. c:


4 Comments

4 Comments:
At February 3, 2008 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

comments are loved. c:
as long as the words are not harsh or scandalous. haha.

 
At February 5, 2008 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Aryan said...

Congrats! =) Haha.

 
At February 6, 2008 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. i'm so happy for you! way to go! you'd make a good model. i might come to the launching but i don't have an idea when it would be. lol.

 
At February 7, 2008 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Claui said...

@ kimmi. really? ill inform you when it will be. i think it will be summer 08. tnx. c:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts
  • Happy 2008
  • start of something new
  • The Covergirl
  • Random things that people don't know about me
  • CITE day
  • Missing Highschool
  • Confessions of an ugly duckling
  • whew ♥
  • New blog..

  •   Blog Statistics
    ♥  hits
    ♥  online users.

    LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
    POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
    IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
    TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
    BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

           Powered by Blogger

    Page best viewed in internet explorer.