THE ADDICT
Friday, September 19, 2008


ookay. I admit it. I'm sooo addicted on playing online games right now and im saying that with an adik-adik tone.

TIME CHECK: 11:57PM (almost 12am) and i'm still wide awake (but my eyes are already tired). I'm supposed to be sleeping right now, DREAMING! or shall i say, taking a rest because i have a photo shoot tomorrow for fashionsense. but what? i'm still here, sitting in front of my PC and updating my blog (while playing gaia. siningit ang pag-blog. haha)

I know there's nothing wrong with being ADDICTED to something as long as you know your limitations and know how to discipline yourself. but not ME, i think!

Im starting to notice that i've been neglecting my projects, research and other school stuff just to play GAIA ONLINE and O2 JAM PH. Last week, we had a project on FILE ORGANIZATION (one of my subjects) due on september 9. but instead of searching the internet and doing the project, i just played gaia all day long. WTF! by the way, I failed on that subject during prelims. for goodness sake! What's happening to me?! and did i forget to mention that i'm starting to skip meals and going to bed really late?! YES I DO. and before i go to sleep, im still thinking of gaia and what should i do to earn gold so i can buy items for my avatar. OMG. now i'm not wondering why everytime i look in the mirror, i see an ugly girl with racoon eyes and a body that looks like a broomstick.

Good thing was, i can't play gaia during weekdays / school days because we dont have a PC in tanauan, batangas (im staying there every weekdays because im studying at batangas and i can only play gaia during weekends) and I wont waste my money just to rent a PC and play gaia. I have more important things to spend my money with rather than wasting it on nonsense things. *yey! I still know my limitations! Thank God!* but i keep thinking about gaia every night and day. gee! look what GAIA has done to me. Don't dare to join gaia if you dont want to end up being called a "CERTIFIED GAIA ONLINE ADDICT" like ME. haha. *just kidding!*



by the way I want to greet my cousin, SAM! happy 13th birthday couz! and i also joined facebook. ADD ME! :))


0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts
  • how sweet it is to be loved by you
  • TOP 10 first kiss tips
  • i dont want to but i think i have to.
  • Looking Back
  • im not a girl anymore but not yet a woman.
  • Liham ng mga magulang para sa anak
  • Dreams come true
  • Happy 2008
  • start of something new
  • The Covergirl

  •   Blog Statistics
    ♥  hits
    ♥  online users.

    LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
    POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
    IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
    TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
    BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

           Powered by Blogger

    Page best viewed in internet explorer.