i dont want to but i think i have to.
Friday, August 15, 2008


seesh. its been months since I posted my last entry here in blogspot and I feel awful about it. I cant post entries anymore because im way too busy since june and I admit it, somtimes I get VERY lazy. I'm planning to delete this blog but I can't. I dont know why. There's something that tries to pull / stop me from deleting this blog. I mean what's the purpose of putting up a blog then suddenly if you dont feel like posting, you will plan to delete it because you think it's useless anymore. well, I guess that's just HUMAN NATURE. but I think there's no rule in cyberspace that "If you dont feel like updating your blog, just delete it". I know I can go back and update again. My PERFECTIONIST side is just taking over me again.

but to tell the truth, Im always online. I open my friendster and multiply account almost everyday but not my blogger account. *talk about being lazy* and that's the biggest thing that I hate about myself.

I have thousand blogs before in other sites. *just kidding* I didnt delete them. I'll just let them rot in cyberspace. *HAHA!* that's one thing that makes me crazy. Im leaving so many marks here in cyberspace and that's not cool.

The final decision: I will not delete this blog anymore. haha. I'll try to update it. *just like what I did today ^^*


0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts
  • Looking Back
  • im not a girl anymore but not yet a woman.
  • Liham ng mga magulang para sa anak
  • Dreams come true
  • Happy 2008
  • start of something new
  • The Covergirl
  • Random things that people don't know about me
  • CITE day
  • Missing Highschool

  •   Blog Statistics
    ♥  hits
    ♥  online users.

    LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
    POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
    IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
    TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
    BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

           Powered by Blogger

    Page best viewed in internet explorer.