im not a girl anymore but not yet a woman.
Thursday, February 28, 2008


*its my 18th birthday*

Finally, after seventeen years, comes the moment of reality to say farewell to childhood days and dreams but never goodbye for I will still look back to these memories which helped me to become what I am now.

It is time to lead my life towards maturity where decisions are not made for me but by me and towards adulthood, where bigger challenges and greater ambition awaits me.

Thank you Lord for the gift of life you bestowed upon me and for the opportunity for experiencing the wonders of your creations. Thank you for giving me my parents as your instrument in molding me according to your will.


for my blog-viewers and co-bloggers, ill post my pictures on multiply / friendster.


just wait for it. my party will be on saturday, March 1. c:


2 Comments

2 Comments:
At March 11, 2008 at 7:31 PM , Blogger mapi said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! BEST WISHES GIRL! :D

 
At January 10, 2010 at 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


  Rules
Before anything else, PLEASE read:

• Everyone is allowed to leave tags and comments
• I accept link exchange *ü
• Strictly no foul words on the tagboard
• Harsh comments are not allowed here, bite me if you want.
• Strictly no STEALING!
• If you dont like the contents and other things here, just GET OUT!

  The Girl

Sarah / Claui
twenteen..


♥ Loves:
HEARTNESS PINK.  Purple.  Spongebob.  Chocolates.  DANCING.  Daydreaming.  Shopping.  Pictorials. 

  Get me
FRIENDSTER
MULITPLY
FACEBOOK
YM

  Links
Our church:
Blue Ridge Bible Baptist church

best classmates ever:
iv agoncillo

COMRADES
Ana.  Apple.  Bianca.  Chelsea.  Cyrine.  Dana.  Donna.  Erika.  Heather.  Irel.  Ivy.  Johanna.  kim.  krisha.  Maren.  Maurie.  Nikki.  Pauline.  Racelaela  Sasa.  Tynz. 

JOINED
CandyMag.  CandyFaces.

CELEB BLOGMATES
Ala Paredes.
Bianca Gonzales.
Chris Tiu.
KC Concepcion.
Lucky Manzano.
Mikee Lee.
Saab Magalona.

  Tagboard


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

  Blog Rewind
Previous Posts
  • Liham ng mga magulang para sa anak
  • Dreams come true
  • Happy 2008
  • start of something new
  • The Covergirl
  • Random things that people don't know about me
  • CITE day
  • Missing Highschool
  • Confessions of an ugly duckling
  • whew ♥

  •   Blog Statistics
    ♥  hits
    ♥  online users.

    LAYOUT: Claui @ 09-23-07
    POSTS & CODINGS: Claui
    IMAGE HOSTING: Photobucket
    TAGBOARD: Shoutmix
    BRUSHES: Photoshoproadmap

           Powered by Blogger

    Page best viewed in internet explorer.